I have accepted upon myself a ridiculous challenge
in which I do all of the following for a week :
- no cell phone - at all
- no ipod or cds
- no tv, movies, or video games
- one set of clothes for the whole week
- sleep on the floor with no pillow
- no fast food
- eat only one or two meals a day
- no snacks
- no superfluous purchases
- no driving
- no bathing (or only in cold water from a bucket)
- wash clothes and dishes by hand
- give money normally spent on food and entertainment as offering
- give half your paycheck to humanitarian aid, perpetual education fund, etc.
I took on this challenge thursday january the fifth,
but did not begin until friday the sixth.
I have accepted this challenge due to an
inspiring seminary lesson from brother taggart,
and seeing as I am one of my class presidents, it seemed fit.
as you can see I could not possibly post it on thursday
because that was the day I posted my first kiss story. I couldn't snub it's air time.
fear not loyal readers and stalkers alike,
I have set aside a post or two to tie you over until
saturday the fourteenth when I may return to the world.
isn't automatic publishing the bomb?
wish me luck. I shall miss you.