September 03, 2011

that's a good idea




















I was a fan of Calea's questions and answers.
let's give that one a whirl, shall we?
this'll be my first q&a, so let's go.
ask me some questions. 
anything really.
dying to know what color my toothbrush is? ask.
wanting to know what song I hit repeat on? ask.
waiting on me to finally post my first kiss story? ask.
what car will I be driving? ask.
go buck wild with this.
I'll conjure up a follow up post with attempted answers to any
and all questions. seriously though, for this to be as fun as
I foresee in my mind, you really will have to comment.
I'll even put the anonymous commenter up temporarily.
readysetgo.

17 comments:

Andrew Miles said...

What color is your bedroom floor??

Shelby said...

What did you eat for breakfast 9 days ago?

LisAway said...

What kind of shoes (type, not brand, i.e. sandals, army boots, sneakers, espadrilles, mary janes etc.) do you prefer when swimming in the Coral Reef?

Austyn said...

first kiss story.

those kinds are always my favorite.

jalissa said...

if you could have any super power, what would it be and why?

how do you come up with blog posts? i just love yours creativeness.

miss mandi said...

when is a time you have felt most confident in yourself?
& favorite quote.

nicole said...

favorite time of day?

Makenna Lee Bryant said...

I'm a new follower and love your blog!! What is your favorite birthday memory?

itsalove-leeday.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

do you love yourself?

Anonymous said...

when was the last time you kissed a boy?

Anonymous said...

What's the status of you and Evan?

The weirdest thing you've ever eaten?

have you ever watched The Batchelor?

Sarah Michelle said...

first impression of me? or how important are first impressions to you?

morgan.jo said...

Tips on making videos.

Carrie said...

have you ever traveled out of the U.S.? if so where?

Austyn said...

what is your preference of...

sock color
shoe size
tooth paste flavor
style of jeans
magazine page number
and wall decor

oh and what does your retainer look like?

jessie said...

biggest celeb crush. or top 5. i know it's hard to choose.

Micaela said...

What's your favorite thing about highschool? How many clubs did you join? If you had to pick a favorite game what would it be? Are you still lurping?