August 21, 2011

I get what you get in ten years in two days

this is my list. of goals for sophomore year.
in a week I should :
  • have showered 4-5 times
  • have done all my laundry at least once
  • straightened, curled, braided, bunned, and whatever else to my hair once
  • gone to mutual and church on time
  • done at least one personal progress 
  • had family home evening
  • blogged 4-5 times
  • have only used facebook for a total of 80-90 minutes.
  • written to my grandma and grandpa at least once
and on usual unusual occasions :
  • attended rehearsal and was focused
  • went to work on time and worked hard (hot dang I need a job)
in a month I should :
  • have done 1-4 personal progress
  • made a video
in a weekday I should :
  • wake up on time (6am) and make bed
  • depending on day, shower
  • do my hair and makeup
  • dress modestly and comfortably according to weather
  • make sure I have everything I need for the school day
  • personal prayer and scripture study until school
  • get to school on time <--- emphasis
  • have a good attitude and smile once an hour
  • say hello to people I know in the hall 
  • get to fourth period on time from lunch
  • say hello to mom. ask her how her day was. check in with sisters as well.
  • make sure my chore is done. perhaps before school
  • do at least a solid hour of homework; until it's done.
  • do my homework the day it's assigned
  • practice my ukulele. (time amount depends on day)
  • 10 minutes of facebook per day limit. not before school.
  • depending on day, blog. read and write. 20-30 minute limit.
  • personal progress/ church calling..?
  • set out my clothes for the next day, decide on hair do.
  • go to bed and be asleep (9pm.)
usual unusual occasions :
  • if in a show, plan rehearsal time in.
  • if sixteen, plan dates in.
  • if a friday or saturday, stay up later. you're still young. go out and party. (be on time for church)
  • saturdays are party hang out days if ALL homework is done.  go out on a date. enjoy yourself.
  • if you have a job, plan work hours in.

to accomplish this general time frame and set of goals for my sophomore year of high school,
I need to get back on a realistic sleeping schedule,
take much faster showers, train to take 'navy' showers.
time myself on how fast I can do each hairstyle where it still works good.
know which hairstyles look good with day old hair, and which don't.
set up a laundry routine.
and be happy.

good luck, I believe in you(:

6 comments:

Kate said...

Good goals live. I think I will set some of my own too. =)

just me, nicole said...

you'll love sophomore year :)

Mary said...

Let's get this thing kicked off.

LisAway said...

You're my hero.

Peggy Eddleman said...

You are my kind of girl. I love list making! I do not, however, like navy showers. Learning to love them would help me with all those things on my list, though. Hm. I think you may be onto something.

Petty Family said...

I believe in you, too. I know you can do whatever you set your mind to. I believe in you, too.