in a week I should :
- have showered 4-5 times
- have done all my laundry at least once
- straightened, curled, braided, bunned, and whatever else to my hair once
- gone to mutual and church on time
- done at least one personal progress
- had family home evening
- blogged 4-5 times
- have only used facebook for a total of 80-90 minutes.
- written to my grandma and grandpa at least once
- attended rehearsal and was focused
- went to work on time and worked hard (hot dang I need a job)
- have done 1-4 personal progress
- made a video
- wake up on time (6am) and make bed
- depending on day, shower
- do my hair and makeup
- dress modestly and comfortably according to weather
- make sure I have everything I need for the school day
- personal prayer and scripture study until school
- get to school on time <--- emphasis
- have a good attitude and smile once an hour
- say hello to people I know in the hall
- get to fourth period on time from lunch
- say hello to mom. ask her how her day was. check in with sisters as well.
- make sure my chore is done. perhaps before school
- do at least a solid hour of homework; until it's done.
- do my homework the day it's assigned
- practice my ukulele. (time amount depends on day)
- 10 minutes of facebook per day limit. not before school.
- depending on day, blog. read and write. 20-30 minute limit.
- personal progress/ church calling..?
- set out my clothes for the next day, decide on hair do.
- go to bed and be asleep (9pm.)
- if in a show, plan rehearsal time in.
- if sixteen, plan dates in.
- if a friday or saturday, stay up later. you're still young. go out and party. (be on time for church)
- saturdays are party hang out days if ALL homework is done. go out on a date. enjoy yourself.
- if you have a job, plan work hours in.
to accomplish this general time frame and set of goals for my sophomore year of high school,
I need to get back on a realistic sleeping schedule,
take much faster showers, train to take 'navy' showers.
time myself on how fast I can do each hairstyle where it still works good.
know which hairstyles look good with day old hair, and which don't.
set up a laundry routine.
and be happy.
good luck, I believe in you(: