May 04, 2011

because i'm sick and it does what i say.

TEN HOW'S:

How did you get one of your scars?
next to my left eye, my parents say I fell in a cannery and
are oh so happy that I cut next to my eye rather than my eye.

How did you celebrate your last birthday?
I did nothing, I was sacrificing for Nauvoo.
which we did not get accepted into..
and most of my friends were in disneyland.

How are you feeling at this moment?
sick as a canine.

How did your night go last night?
lovely. evenings with the family
and tangled are the best there is.

How did you do in high school?
I'll let you know. I want to go to college
and have a fruitful life..

How did you get the shirt you're wearing?
sidney gave it to me.
to tie-dye. that was oh so fun.

How often do you see your best friend?
which one? pretty much if I don't see them at least once a week,
I implode on myself.

How much money did you spend last month?
about how much I made. like eight dollars?
water gardens darling.

How old do you want to be when you get married?
early twenties is desirable.

How old will you be at your next birthday?
sixteen. today is my half birthday. whaaaat?

NINE WHAT'S:

Your mothers name?
Laurie.
she likes names.

What did you do last weekend?
movie party at mary's.
watched prom.
had a robot demon spawn.

What would you rather be doing?
be well with everything I'm procrastinating done.

What did you last cry over?
spilled milk. juss kidding.
um...mary. we cry together.

What always makes you feel better when you’re upset?
food. smoothies from kneaders, gardetto's and good cinema make it all betta.

What’s the most important thing you look for in a significant other?
the most important? knows, serves, and loves the lord.

What are you worried about?
the last few weeks before the partying at school.

What did you have for breakfast?
the sad remains of collassal berry crunch.

EIGHT HAVE YOU’S:

Have you ever liked someone who had a girlfriend/boyfriend?
not to my knowledge.. we were much to young for that then.

Have you ever had your heart broken?
I don't think so. and I don't wish for it.

Have you ever been out of the country?
I have a passport and I have been to New Zealand.
not like I remember it, though.

Have you ever done something outrageously dumb?
is that even a question? most of which consist of things
I do to the major's with max and emilee.

Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend?
si claro.

Have you ever dated someone younger than you?
no sir.

Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
I think so. it's really sad that I don't know for sure.

SEVEN WHO’S:

Who was the last friend you saw?
mary. she brought by a job application.
turns out I'm still to young.
anyone know of summer jobs?

Who was the last person you IM/texted?
Em-dizz. that's what my telephone calls her.

Who was the last person you hungout with?
madison and mary on saturday. we had cookies.

Who was the last person to call you?
Evan. he saves me while I babysit.

Who did you last hug?
my mommy I believe.

Who is the last person who texted you?
emilee texted me back.

Who was the last person you said "i love you" to?
my mommy and mary.

SIX WHERE’S:

Where does your best friend live?
they all live somewhere pleasant.

Where did you last go?
babysitting on monday evening.
I feel like a hermit.

Where did you last hang out?
here in my sweet abode.
we watch movies.

Where do you go to school?
a place where I won't be much longer.

Where is your favorite place to be?
with my favorite people.

Where did you sleep last night?
on my very own colorful bed.

FIVE DO’S/DOES:

Do you like someone right now?
oh yes madam.

Do you think anyone likes you?
I know of one for shure. but. other than that
I'm just best friends with everyone.

Do you ever wish you were someone else?
sometimes. I wish very desperately.

Do you know the muffin man?
his name is isaac major.

Does the future scare you?
not a lot. I am more excited than afraid.

FOUR WHY’S:

Why are you best friends with your best friend(s)?
we generally are the same people who found each other.

Why did you get a Facebook?
I like sharing photos.

Why did your parents give you the name you have?
that's a differing story. short version, my momma is very name oriented.

Why are you doing this survey?
because I am sick and it does what I say.

THREE IF’S:

If you could have one super power what would it be?
flight, clearly.

If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you?
maybe. but probably not. tell me when that happens.

If you were stranded on a deserted island & could bring 1 thing what would you bring?
a boat to get back.

TWO WOULD-YOU-EVER’S:

Would you ever get back together with any of your ex’s if they asked you?
I possess no ex. so.. no.

Would you ever move to run away from a problem?
probably not. I like it here.

ONE LAST QUESTION

Are you happy with your life right now?
tickled pink. I love being here and now.
it's a good life.

4 comments:

emilee said...

mmmm. this makes me happy.

Maddalena said...

lovely!

Shalaylee said...

I love it:)

Shalaylee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.