August 23, 2008

Jonas Obsession, and soda

I've fallen into the sea of jonas brothers, but don't try to rescue me. I love the jonas Brothers now. Those three songs on my Favorite song of the day/week are the best songs, I really want you all to listen to them and tell me what you think. I'm posting a poll of which is your Favorite. SO LISTEN TO THEM! I COMMAND YOU!!! Anyways, I'm really liking school so far, has everyone tried Phizz Ed? (Soda) It's so good. I suggest the green apple. jonas brothers...

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hey Olivia. Unfortunately I don't know the Jonas Brother's songs. I'm not sure if this is because I'm ancient or because I live in Europe or because I hardly ever listen to the radio. I do keep hearing OF them, though, so I'll look them up and have a listen. Until then, I won't be able to vote on your poll. :(

By the way, I subscribed to your blog on Google Reader so I will always know right away when you've posted and I'll definitely always come read, just so you know.