July 04, 2008

Motorola i425

I HAVE A PHONE!!!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! MY FIRST PHONE!!! The title is the name of my phone if you wanna look it up to see what it looks like. Lately I've been into making movies. I even have my own logo. Sissy Productions. It's pretty sweet. I also bought a new pet. Madison and I went to the pet store with her mom to buy her dogs some more food. When she past the mice she couldn't resist. She started begging her mom for one, she brought out all the good stuff like, "I'll feed it, Take of it and pay for it!!" And then she turned to me for help. I caved in and so did her mom. Madison and I now share a small fancy mouse by the name of Luna. (Since she's mostly nocturnal.) She lives at Madison's house and visits my house when she goes on vacations. Right now she's in my room, maddy went camping for a while. My dad won 2 tickets for the stadium of Fire at work and we decided to sell them. We sold them for 120$. So each of us got 30$ out of it. Now I have thirty dollars and I'm wondering what to do with it. I'm a happy happy soul. :D Happy 4th of July Everybody!!!

3 comments:

(emilee) said...

rub it in my face why don't you. BTW what is your knew number?

chocolate! said...

It's okay Emilee. In truth i don't have a phone, i have a piece of crap.

-oLiViA said...

My phone is too. kinda. but it's still mine.