June 01, 2008

Life?

It's like I'm cheating. It says I've been blogging on here since May. And now it's June. I feel like I have to blog everyday. It's very addictiong to me. Soon I'll be blogging all day until I have nothing to talk about. *sigh* Does my life really depend on school to do something? Last week at school, Both of my friends that a usually hang out with were absent so I went to the other table to complain to my other friends. One person quipped, "You need to get a life. No offence." I sighed and said, "Yeah..." I have a life, I'm an interesting person, You just need to give me something to do. (Goodness, I'm practically typing this to myself.) What should I say now?

2 comments:

(emilee) said...

Who said that? Shelbey? Sabrina? Megan? hmm....

chocolate! said...

She is such a kidder it isn't she,olive?